Going to the Dentist isn’t always easy for a number of reasons; whether it be the underlying apprehension that surrounds it or depending on what work you may need to have done, there’s the added expense of it. To help with this, payment plans are there to reduce the stress caused by over expensive dental treatment and can aid in getting you to your best self without the hassle.
Here at Church St Dental we have 2 payment plan options available through Denticare and the National Dental Plan (powered by Certegy EziPay).
While both are similar in that you can pay off an invoice over time, each payment plan does differ slightly in both application process and if you are eligible to apply. To help with this, we have outlined each plan below to help you figure out which may be best for you.
Denticare is a simple, interest free direct debit payment plan for any dental treatment.
Within the Denticare application process there are certain points to consider:
- No credit checks so it doesn’t matter if you are unemployed, employed or on a pension.
- You can choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments to best suit your financial needs.
- Once an application form is filled out and sent off to head office, approval can be given within as little as 1 week.
- 20% of the total treatment cost will need to be paid as a deposit prior to the application being sent for approval.
- Extra payments can be done at anytime
- Early payouts are welcomed
To find out more about Denticare you can visit their website; http://www.denticarepaymentplans.com.au/.
National Dental Plan (Powered by Certegy EziPay)
The National Dental Plan (NDP) is another of the payment plan options we have available.
Signing up with NDP is generally encouraged if the treatment you require is quite urgent and needs to be done sooner than the time it would take to have Denticare approved as applications can be approved in minutes.
Some other important aspects of NDP include:
- No interest, EVER
- Payments are done on a fortnightly basis and can be stretched over a 12 month or 24 month plan.
- You must be a full time employee (working 30+ hours a week).
- Pre-approval is available if you contact Certegy Ezi-Pay directly before coming in for you dental appointment.
- A 20% deposit is not required if you fulfill Certegy’s criteria and have pre-approval.
For more information regarding the National Dental Plan (powered by Certegy Ezi-Pay) please visit their website; https://nationaldentalplan.com.au/
If you wish to hear more information regarding either of these plans, call us on 4351 1642 and speak to one of our receptionists because here at Church St Dental we want every patient smiling from the inside out without the hassle of worrying about payment.